cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Barcode in Dot Matrix Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have developed Smart form to print Barcode and it's printing fine in LaserJet printer & readable by the scanner, We need it on Dot Matrix printer for (multiple copies) and tried the same with Dot Matrix printer it use to print but not readable with scanner.

SAP Transaction - MIGO (GI Posting)

Dot Matrix Printer - Epson DFX9000 & Oki data PACEMARK 4410

Please help me to Print Barcode in Dot Matrix printer through Smart form.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the barcode exactly the same picture, same size, same bar widths and spacings, etc.? If yes, it's probably due to the DPI of the picture (because it's a dot matrix printer!), so just try to increase the size of the barcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and Even increased barcode font itu2019s not readable by Scanner. I have tried to print barcode as image in the same dot matrix printer it use to read. Is there any feasibility to convert the smartform to PDF, may be it can support us to read barcode by scanner.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is something I don't understand: if the barcode printed is visually correct, and exactly the same as with a laser printer, why do you want it would be better with a PDF (especially on a dot matrix printer).

Could you also tell us what symbology you use, and do you use smart form new barcode technology?

Answers (0)