cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Configuration data' tab of an equipment

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to remove 'Configuration data' tab of an equipment master after once it is activated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uncheck the tick mark for the equipment category from SPRO

Path : SPRO - Plant maintenance customer service - master data in plant maintenance and customer service - technical object - equipment - equipment categories - define additonal business views for equipment categories.

Thanks

-S.N

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is in the context of a particular equipment, not for entire category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This cant be done.But why would you want to hide this tab for specific equipments?

Narasimhan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Narasimhan Sir,

Actually this was in the context of exploring the 'Configurable Gen Maint Tasklist'. In the absence of proper knowledge nearby on this subject, I have been experimenting different things in Sand Box and Unit Test Servers. So in this context at some point of time I was trying to remove this activated tab and wanted to know whether it can happen or not. When you've said it can not be, we may leave it here.

My one problem o the same subject i.e., 'Configurable Gen. Maint. Task List' has not yet been answered by any of the fora.

That is:

When I create a maintenance order and importing such Task list into it the system is not proposing the characteristic values which are given in the equipment master data (Classification tab page). It is happening only when I create a Configurable material, activate the tab in equipment master and put this material number over there. But this is a big exercise when it is a matter of thousands of equipments.

The essence is 'I do not want to activate the configuration tab of equipment master, but I want the system should pick-up the characterisitic values from the Equipment calss characterisitcs'

I hope you've followed.

Can you help me.

Thanks once again for responding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are trying to do is not possible in the system. You need to make the equipment configurable to use configurable task list. Otherwise feed the chracteristic value when the pop up screen come while creating the order.

refer:[Configurable task list|;

DP