cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts,

I am new to Open text.i want to to know that what transactions are used in open text?

how we can manage documents(Drawings, standards etc.) through open text?

does any one have any informative material?

Regards,

Edited by: faiza kashan on Feb 13, 2010 11:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open Text is not implemented via a special transaction.

The communication between SAP and Open Text takes place via the ArchiveLink interface.

In standard this is enough, so you will find linked documents via the standard transaction at the GOS.

If you have licensed Document access by Open Text and a project is configurated you can find it under the transaction J6NY.

Kind regards

Hedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hedi,

I tried both the transactions - GOS and J6NY in sap but system says Transaction does not exist.

I am facing one issue while doing DMS and Open Text Interfacing , would apprecaite if you kindly provide me some details for customization for Doculink for SAP Solution.

Nevigation: SPRO >> Open Text Archiving and Document Access for SAP Solutions >> Doculink for SAP Solution

When I go to change document CV02N and trying to save the document this is showing me an error message -

"Error : while checking in and storing in specified path" I feel some customization setting missing here due to which I an getting this error.

Kindly guide me.

Regards

Sumedha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OAC0 to ensure a repository has been created which can be used for DMS.