cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when deploying the webdynpro java application , showing error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

when deploying the webdynpro java application , showing error message. Please reply why this problem showing and what is the solution

But Iogin to sdm tool ( remote gui .sh) with same password, which password i am using for deploy the webdynpro java application.here in sdm tool i am able to login. and i restart the sdm , and again trying to deploy the same problem it showing.

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ppuser/LOCALS1/Temp/temp30925rupa.com~sales.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ppuser/LOCALS1/Temp/temp30925rupa.com~sales.ear

Aborted: development component 'sales'/'rupa.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2010.02.13.14.32.39':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy API:com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [devsap] with user name: [J2EE_ADMIN] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: No login module succeeded.] (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Edited by: sujana mullapudi on Feb 13, 2010 2:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujana,

For deploying Web Dynpro for Java application, J2EE_admin correct password must be stored in the scured area of config tool.

Your error show that J2EE_admin information is not correct.

So, Please ask your basis team to update new J2EE_ADMIN password or you can do it in scured area of config tool.

Hope this will helps you.

Thanks

Arun Jaiswal

former_member214355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to Note 1313644 SDM deployment fails with "Cannot connect to Host:" error.

Thanks