Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC - BASIC QUESTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I would to get the clarification on general question as below:

1. Who will be the part of the GRC (functional or Technical) ? What is best practice ?

2. What will be the role and responsibilities of GRC consultant ?

3. What are best practices say about the GRC Deployment ?

4. What is the best landscape with GRC ?

5. When GRC - ERM will be 100% bug free ?

Regards

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

1. Who will be the part of the GRC (functional or Technical) ? What is best practice ?

> SDN / BPX Community / Articles GRC / "Access Control 5.3: Implementation Roles and Responsibilities"

> Implement RAR in order to get clean of SoD Conflicts, critical actions and critical permissions within authorizations

> Follow your "Business Urgency" in order to deploy CUP, ERM and SPM

> SDN / BPX Community / Articles GRC / "Access Control: Landscape Diagram (Ver 2.1)"

5. When GRC - ERM will be 100% bug free ?

> When are you able to say that a Software is 100% bug free?

Hope it helps. Regards,

Imanol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal ,

Almost all the questions you posed are very generic ( As you rightly said, these are the BASIC QUESTIONS) and really need a lots of explanation to understand the product , here I have just given a few reference sites try to visit , it may be helpful in answering few of your queries

Ans: Both ( also include many other teams like Business Process Owners etc etc )

Ans: Quite a Lot Depends on the area where the consultant is working

Ans: These are the few customer feed back try to visit http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/customers/testimonials/index.epx

Ans : Lots of documents available , but its always depends on your requirement , However try to visit http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/governance-risk-compliance/index.epx You will get the better understanding of the GRC , then based on the requirement , the landscape will change.

5. When GRC - ERM will be 100% bug free

Ans: I feel, we canu2019t not say any software is 100 % Bug free , As you know that people always try to improve the quality of product by minimize the Bugs , and as and when a customer/ Consultant found a bug , SAP is always address in very less time and they release the patch/Note to address these issues.

Thanks & Regards

Umashankar T ekumudi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umasankar,

i found your answer on these GRC basic questions very helpful.

It would be great to get your insights on the SAP GRC - RM module.

I would very much appreciate to get in contact with you.!

kind regards

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 6 solutions under SAP BUSINESSOBJECTS GOVERNANCE, RISK, AND COMPLIANCE (GRC)

Which GRC solution would you like to know about?

ACCESS CONTROL

GLOBAL TRADE SERVICES

NOTA FISCAL ELECTRONICA

PROCESS CONTROL

RISK MANAGEMENT

SUSTAINABILITY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT

Thank you,

Partha