SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail:General assortment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can anyone tell me whats the important of the" assortment catogery tab" in general assortment WSOA1 (t-Code).

I found the default option is C (customer assigned catogery) whats that mean?Explain me what will happen if i select option 'A' and what will happen if i select' B' and what will happen if i select 'C' as my assortment catogery tab value in WSOA1.Explain me all the 3 options reflects of assortment catogery values in general assortment (WSOA1).

Hope for clear answer from SAP Experts.

Regards

Sandhya

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts

My question may me simple to all of you but i didnt understand the difference between the 3 options we find in WSOA1 assortment category tab.Why its default as c ?what does it mean and what happen if i keep a or b in assortment catagory tab.what happen and where we find the difference?

Regards

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I didnt get answer to my query which i raised.Hope for reply with clear answer.

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I just want to know why assortment category is "c" in WSOA1 (assortment creation).What does it mean and where we find the assortment category as "C"(customer assigned category).and What happens if i change assortment catogery as "a" and assorment catogery as "b"?Hope its a simple question to all experts but for me its is huge.Hope for clear answer for my simple question.

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

I am closing the issue i got the answer by myself

0 Kudos

Great sandhya...

U tried urself.....u got answer learn much more than other tell us solution....I am also new in SAP SD..

R u working in M.M or S.D???

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need an answer to this query too. Is that the customer is an external customer or internal customer? Assortment category A and B is for the Store and DC for which we maintain Master data. What about the customer ? Is this customer the consumer or any external store?

Thanks & Regards

Jove

0 Kudos

Hi Jove,

As I mentioned in my earlier replies, whenever you create Site in IS Retail it creates a local assortment for each site. If your site is Store, the assortment category will A, for DC it will be B. Category C is used for assortments which are defined by the user. All the assortment what we create explicitly to cater our listing requirements will be automatically created with category C.

So Customer means the Customer defined assortment.

I hope this will clarify your question.

Regards,

Amit