Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

how will get plant wise stock at the time of branch selling

i am explaining process. I transfer stock from 3 plant to 1 branch.every plant have separate excise invoice no.

at time time of inwarding material we require Purchase order no & movement type.after that we create J1IG.

how can we know stock above given plant wise.so on behalf of this we can maintain report.at the time of branch sales i have to know plant wise stock.

Regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can know through the J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 Depot stock with balances with respective plant wise .

I hope it will serve your purpose.

Please revert for any.

Kalyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I transfer stock from 3 plant to 1 branch.
how can we know stock above given plant wise.

Have three storage locations with plant code. Let us assume your plant codes are 1000, 2000 & 3000, you also have the same code as your storage location. While inwarding, maintain the storage location of the respective plant code so that at any time, you can have the exact plant wise exact stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply.

at the time of inwarding materila at depo will take all the material in single storage location.

i know that after inwarding material stock will be upadate.how can i see updated stock for each excise invoice at depo.

i know in J1IDEPTSTOCK1 we can see total stock at the time pf inward & remaining stock also..but in this Tcode we can see excise invoice & duty.but i want to see excise no along with plant

& materila value also.

regards

ajit