cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IPC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM GURU's,

We have implemented SRM 5.5 with Extended Classic scenario.

I have problem with IPC.

How to replicate ECC Pricing procedures and Condition records into SRM-IPC and where can I check those records all are replicated or not?

If it is by using CRM Middle ware, In R3AS I am not getting conditions replication objects. To appear customizing objects and standard objects what are the settings and parameters.

There are some Z-Conditions also. How can I do that?

I hope it is not same as CRM-IPC. Because I have tried to check some of table to define Z-conditions fields in SRM. The Table doesnu2019t exist.

I have seen lot of material and Notes, but no one helpful. Is there any material for SRM IPC configuration material, I will buy.<br />

I appreciate help and efforts. I been in trouble, Please help me with proper solution. Highlly appreciate your help and efforts.

Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello john,

you may refer on this thread

[;

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kezia Layug,

Thank you very much for your reply. Problem is DNL_CUST_CND and DNL_CUST_CNDALL Middle ware Objects are not appearing in Transaction R3AS.

Do we need to define it? If yes, How to define? Where to define? Please mention clear details steps.

I am very thankful to you. Awaiting for quick reply.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kezia,

Thank you so much for your help and efforts. I have awarded points. If you share your contact details, I will appreciate. I have G mail accout with same as my name for further discussions.

Thanks & Regards,

John.