cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding customer calendar effect in sales order creation

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to configure a business scenario where a customer only accept to receive goods in specific days (every Mxondays, for instance).

So, I created a specific customer calendar (using SCAL t-code) where just Mondays are workday. After this, I maintained customer master data, creating an unloading point and assigning it to this calendar.

Next step was creating a sales order to this customer, in order to test these sets that I had done.

After I input customer (sold-to & ship-to) codes, system shows following message:

"No goods accepted on 17.02.2010. The next possible date is: 22.02.2010"

Date suggested is ok, but system does not change it in schedule line tab. There, I found confirmed delivery date as 17.02.2010.

What I need here is to maintain the original delivery date asked by customer (17.02.2010 in this example) without confirmation quantity, and system should create a second line with next customer allowed workday (22.02.2010 in this simulation) with confirmed quantity.

It seems that standard system just consider shipping point and sales organization assigned calendar to determine the real confirmed delivery date.

I researched a lot in SDN forum, but I didn't find any similar situation with a viable solution, so any help is very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Rinaldo Conte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinaldo

Kindly check Availability check configuration.

Please understand how system is determining delivery date as 17.02.2010?

How the schedule line is confirmed i.e. based on your stock only, without RLT etc?

Here if you analyse how confirmation is happening, you can link the additional logic of confirmation only on subsequent monday by maintaining the calender in a required place ie. shipping point etc.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinaldo,

check this :

go to customer Master Data.

In A-Level there is a Flag Place of unloadiung ( Abladestelle ) ( Table knva )

Here you can give in Times of unloading with a calender. ( Warenannahmezeiten )

Try this. in My case, this scenarion had connection to dispo.

I put Calender of Place of unloading for the Country, where the shal come to.

In the unloading calender, you can say, that only on Monday there is a time to unload.

Sap - Standard will take the beginning time as Goal of the termination.

I changed that to the End of the period. ( This has to be done, if you ternimate by Time not by days ).

Hans