cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand / supply in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the APO job market? Some are offerinng training in DP or SNP. Can one get in after mastering DP or SNP with good/medium level knowledge of other APO modules? Assume solid knowledge of MM PP and BI.

I am just trying to assess if selecting APO would be right choice given whatever you guys know right now.

My goal is to persue my passion for SCM and deep ERP and BI expertise. I posted here to get responses from the elite and focused group of APO consultant/full-timers.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Since you are saying that you have "passion for SCM", looking at the knowledge you are saying you have in other components like MM, PP and BI, you should shine pretty soon in SCM arena. regarding demand and supply, both the demand and supply have never been so great in APO. It is always a dull market based on the nature of SCM. You will see very few people in a company working in APO as it is a functional related role and one of the highly paid jobs. The market is dull adn any job switch is a very very difficult move to make but if you do get in, you might shine very well. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Irrespectivie of demand, I should recommend choose and pick

up module of your own interest to pursue which will help you

in building your career.

If you are interested in MM elevated stuff, then SRM will be

another choice rather than SCM. In SCM as well, you can

learn advanced concepts of BI stuff

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.