cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mapping Program Found...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error "Error: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:" when i checked my sender communication channel.

I checked the SXI_CACHE and found the right operation mapping is there. I also checked the receiver communication channel and found the message "Message processing completed successfully".

When i visited the output directory i found the output file with proper structure.

To make it sure that the runtime is calling the right mapping program I changed the mapping program and activate it again. After doing this i again checked the output directory and found a file with proper values according to the changed mapping program.

When i checked my sender communication channel the same error appears again.

Now I am unable to understand that if runtime is unable to find out the mapping program then how a output message has been generated with proper values ?

Please note that my service interfaces are set to 'Asynchronous' mode.

Could any of you please tell me what is going on under the cover?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 suggestions based on my experience to address similar issue

1. Ensure, you QoS is set correctly, in your case it should be either EO or EOIO

2. Increase Maximum Connections to 20 under RFC Client Parameters using Integration Directory

I hope this helps you in resolve.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sekhar ...

I changed QoS to EO and now it is working fine ...

Thanks all of you for your help ..

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note the graphichal user ID of mapping and operation mapping visible below history option and then delete both and create new one you will see a new GUID .

make a full cache refresh and run the message again .

I hope it will work

Regards

Ninad

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could try reactivating your Operation Mapping/Interface Mapping, then see what happens. This is under the assumption that once you reactivate, the cache will be automatically updated.

Hope this helps,

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check you receiver determiantion and the corresponding interface determinations.

Check if there is multiple mappings referenced. It might be that two mappings are being called in parallel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

No, there is only one operation mapping referred in the Interface determination.

how can I know the name of the mapping program which is not found by the runtime?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the trace information in the Message Monitoring in SAP GUI or in the Runtime Workbench for the Adapter Engine ? And what adapter type is the sender channel ?

CSY

Edited by: Christian Sy on Feb 12, 2010 10:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your message mapping,interface mapping and interface determination are in sync and activated and most importantly go in for a cache refresh(from Environment->Cache status Overview in IR and ID).

Regards

Soumen...