cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacing key figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know how to replace key figure values with null USING MACROS. I have a key figure with Null in 1st bucket and 10 in 2nd bucket. I want to copy the null from 1st bucket into 2nd. Its not happening with Normal copy macro. Let me know if there is any special function. I am using SCM 5.0

Edited by: GuruCharan,S/O.K.MohanRao on Feb 15, 2010 6:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Review note 1068603 which explains in detail about initial values in macro.

Regards,

Sunitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand your requirement correctly,

It is possible by using macros in 2 ways. Either you can use the cell value or with row value.

You can create macro with

Macro

->STEP ( 22 Iterations : M 04.2009;Y 2011 )

-> Row: Sales Price ( Frm M 04.2009 ) =

->Row: Sales Price ( Frm M 03.2009 )

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prafulla

Former Member
0 Kudos

While assigning key figures to the planning area, under the attributes, we have a column called "zero allowed". If we check that, there will never be any null values but just zeroes. If it is not checked, even the null values turn out to be zero. This is our problem. For the last bucket, the forecast is appearing as zeroes-where null values are to be shown. The reason is what I said before. But we are also in need of zeroes for our requirement. How can we have both zeroes and nulls in a planning book for a key figure?

Just try unchecking "zero allowed" for a key figure and try to enter 0 for the key figure value in the data view. Press enter. You will not see the zero there-meaning, does SAP support either all zeroes or all nulls but not both? Does that mean that SAP treats both null and zero as same?

For your information, we had already done what you posted.

Edited by: GuruCharan,S/O.K.MohanRao on Feb 15, 2010 6:29 PM