cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table control in adobe interactive form ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we make a table control i.e. something like the same functionality that of table control in an adobe interactive form?

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder if you have achieved any progress? Looking back I feel you probably wanted us to tell you this:

- you can create a subform (a rectangle) with the fields (columns), set this one as "repeat for each data item"

- wrap that into a second subform (for a table), se tthis one as autofit height and content flowed

- and set the initial count of the rows to your number

That would create a simple table for you, which a user can easily fill in and is easy to get the data back into the backend from such table.

Regards Otto

p.s.: any update/ closing the thread would be cool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar,

I have a similar requirement. I am trying save data from Adobe form table to SAP table using a webservice. I am able to display the table and enter the data. But when I save the data, only last row is saved to database. Please suggest how to resolve this problem and get all the rows saved.

Thanks in advance for your time.

-Nalini.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you solved your problem? If so, please close the thread. If not, here: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/weblogs/topic/110 is a good source for you.

Especially concentrate on:

/people/juergen.hauser2/blog/2007/09/03/accessing-data-nodes-in-sap-interactive-forms

/people/juergen.hauser2/blog/2006/09/12/avoiding-common-mistakes-when-using-tables-on-sap-interactive-forms

regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is that we have been provided with a layout that of a table having fixed no. of rows and columns,the user will enter values in all the rows and on clicking submit button these get updated in a database table.

Please provide your suggestions how to implemplement the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it all depends on what you want to do.

In SFP, there is a table wizard you can use to create your basic table with headers/footers etc...

You can put buttons on your PDF with code behind them to ADD/DELETE rows dynamically.

for example:

data.Page2.parms.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

I have tables where a column would consist of input fields or radiobuttons or just about anything else you can imagine to put in a table.

But as Otto mentioned, you should elaborate more and tell us what you want to do with the table. If you're not afraid to jump into Formcalc/Javascript, you can do some quite complex activities in your form if you want to.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess that is possible. But I don´t know what features exactly the table control has and which features do you need. If you can tell me why do you need this, what are you going to display and how the user should work with this, I can help you to make that work.

Regards Otto