Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itsmobile Alv page size problems

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having 2 problems with alv grids on the itsmobile.

My first problem is with the page size, in that I now have a very large scroll area. The horizontal scroll bar is down near the status bar and I also have two vertical scroll bars that is eating into my screen size.

I have l looked at note 1356836 and I have updated the alvpagesize in my gui config but this has made no difference.

Its weird as I have buttons that appear right underneath the custom control for the alv grid and they are appearing correctly under the blank alv grid, but yet there is a large vertical scroll area on mobile screen.

My second problem is that the select all button is being displayed even though I have this turned off in the layout ( p_layout-NO_ROWMARK = abap_true.) This is causing my horizontal layout to scroll of the page as it is adding about 3 character to the width of the screen.

We are on 701 SAPKB70105.

Many thanks

Darren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I sorted my first issue, it was the line size in the dynpro screen attributes. I adjusted this and it now looks good vertically ,

I still have the issue with the select all button displaying on the alv grid. This does not appear when I run the transaction in R3.

Darren

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

You can also copy the css file in itsmobile to your internet service.

By putting the following code into the css and updating the gui config in sicf for the internet service you can remove the vertical scroll bar.

this problem only seems to happen when you use the mobile4 gernation style.

/* --- MOBILE BODY -

*/

.MobileHtml