cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Progress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts;

I am facing a a problem which i would like to discuss here.

After executing Progress Analysis (CNE1) whenever i execute Progress Analysis Overview (CNE5) it shows values in "Aggr Plan POC" = 100 against Activities.

Any help on this would be highly appreciable.

However in IMG i am using:

Progress Version :

POC weighting = Weight (Active Project)

Planning Type = Basic Dates

Measurement Methods:

Time Pro

Work

1 WBS element 1 Plan Time proportionality (level of effort)

1 WBS element 2 Actual Degree of processing from confirmation

2 Activity, internal processing 1 Plan Time proportionality (level of effort)

2 Activity, internal processing 2 Actual Degree of processing from confirmation

Statistical Key Figures:

Nonaggregated percent. of completion

Aggregated percentage of completion

Completion % for results analysis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your project starts in past period, like jan2010 and ends in this period i.e., Feb 2010? If so then CNE5 will show POC as 100% as the project completes in this period(Feb2010).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts any replies Please....

30+ views but no reply?

Do i need to re-phrase my question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If Ahmed's hint does not resolve, please specify the scheduled dates for your activities.

Rgds

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Project Start Date: 01.012010

End Date : 30.03.2010

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Martina schedule your project, also check whether the scheduled dates of the activities spans till March'2010, if the activity finish dates are in Feb 2010, you will see POC as 100 only. so cross check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Ahmed

cross checked it several times.

still Aggr Plan on WBS is 100, and on my internal activity 0. and on other Activity 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At which level, you are checking the Agg. plan POC? Your Project dates are for 3 months, it is ok but Check the dates you had mentioned for those WBS elements at which you are checking the plan POC. End dates may be in Jan / Feb hence, it is showing 100% because you might have executed CNE1 for the period = Feb means as per system your planned POC is 100 %. Hope it clarifies.

Regards,

L.Balachandar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Balachandar

My dates for WBS and Activities are same in this case.

Start Date: 01.01.2010

Finish Date: 30.03.2010

I executed CNE1 on 13 Feb.

It should not make my Activities and WBS values Against Aggr PLAN Poc = 100.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Guru,

Find the below and run the CNE1 on the exact date basis.

You use this parameter to determine the date up to which actual values are calculated. The system always calculates plan values for the whole of the period between the planned start date and the planned finish date.

You can specify an exact date instead of a period. However, the system only takes account of the date for measurement methods defined on the basis of the "time proportionality" technique.

Let us know whether the activity confirmed or not.

Regards

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Guru,

You use this parameter to determine the date up to which actual values are calculated. The system always calculates plan values for the whole of the period between the planned start date and the planned finish date.

You can specify an exact date instead of a period. However, the system only takes account of the date for measurement methods defined on the basis of the "time proportionality" technique.

Regards

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Guru,

Regards

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.