cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Performance History from satellite systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm investigating Central Performance History at the moment but am having problems getting the statistics from the satellite systems from Solution Manager.

I have our Solution Manager system setup as the CCMS CEN. I monitor about 10 SAP instances using CCMS and a number of non-SAP systems. CCMS works okay and issues alerts. I believe that this means I have the necessary RFCs in place for communication between Solution Manager and satellite systems to collect performance data.

When I use RZ23N to review the data being collected it only shows the Solution Manager system, it doesn't show any of the other SAP systems.

How can I configure the other systems to send their performance stats to Solution Manager so I can report centrally?

SolMan - NW 7.01SP4 on Windows 2003

Satellite systems - NW 7.0

I've read through the help pages but them only seem to reference one system, rather than collecting from satellite systems.

Thanks,

Gareth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

have you looked at SAP note 1147334 already?

best regards,

-David.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks, I hadn't looked at the note.

Section 2 - history of all connected systems showed me what to do to collect the data. I had seen that in the setup but not understood the implications of it fully. The note explained it much clearly than the SAP help.

Thanks again,

Gareth