cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Content for Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have an idea where i can find the CRM 7.0 Content for Solution Manager?

I tried looking under: Downloads - SAP Software Distribution Center as well as Release and Upgrade Info with no luck.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Felix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

fredrik_borlie
Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to upgrade to Solution Manager 7.1 to get hold of CRM 7.00 functions.

Solution Manager 7.0 and 7.0 Enh1 are based on CRM 5.0

Hence you cannot upgrade CRM alone!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freppe,

SAP CRM 7.0 project can be implemented & run without Solution Manager?

Thanks,

Sri

fredrik_borlie
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Freppe,

> SAP CRM 7.0 project can be implemented & run without Solution Manager?

>

> Thanks,

> Sri

Partly yes. The minimum usage is to generate the installation key. Then you can install the system. But you cannot download patches (which you need to approve using Maintenance Optimizer, MOPZ).

So recommendation is to install Solution Manager as soon as you need any SAP system.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Does anyone have an idea where i can find the CRM 7.0 Content for Solution Manager?

>

> I tried looking under: Downloads - SAP Software Distribution Center as well as Release and Upgrade Info with no luck.

Do you want to implement CRM 7.0 with the help (project, Business Blueprint, Configuration) of a SAP Solution Manager system?

If yes, you can browse through the [Available implementation content|https://implementationcontent.sap.com/bpr]

The content is shipped via add-on ST-PI and its support packages.

Relevant transactions: SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, SOLAR01, SOLAR02

Regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Could you please let me know what is the link (implementation content) you provided in your above message.

Where & how it is been used, what is its functionality?

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick response Rajeev.

Please advise where I can find this content. It should be sufficient for now.

Kind Regards

Felix

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Please seach for SAPKU* in service.sap.com/swdc. I think the highest package available is SAPKU50015. Or even u can serach by

Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group" SAP Technology Components" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0 EHP 1" Eintrag nach Komponente" Solution Manager ABAP Stack"SAP BBPCRM 5.0".

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

As far as I know, CRM 700 contents are not yet available for Solution Manager componets. You can get up to CRM 500.

Rajeev