cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release to Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with release to accounting. In our pricing procedure, due to a recent modification, the statistical indicator for one of the condition types was removed by mistake. Now the documents are not getting released to accounting even after updating the statistical indicator. The invoices cannot be cancelled. How to release these documents to accounting? VFX3 is not helping and the Ac determination analysis shows that GL for that conditon type is missing.

I need to push the blocked docs to accounting. Pls give me an idea.

Rgds,

Ajit P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved by assiging a temporary Sales clearing account and later cleared the GL code manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Here there are two ways to release for accounting.

1)Please assign the GL account for which you have released the statistical tick mark ,inVKOA with proper settings as per the requirement.

2)Remain the statistical mark in the original position in the particular condition type .

Then try to release for accounting.

There are other ways also for which the document is not release for accounting.

CUSTOMER MASTE DATA

MATERIAL MASTER DATA

GL ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT

BUSINESS AREA ASSIGNMENT

COSTING ACCOUNT RELEASE OF THE MATERIAL

POSTING PERIODS

PRICING ERROR

Once again please check the error occuring while release for accounting.

Depending upon that the solution to be provided.

I hope it will work for your scenario.

Please revert for any clarifications.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ajit,

If you have more then one order then you not need to go in VA02.

Directly go to VA05, Give the inputs, select the open orders.

Now select your orders --> EDIT --> Mass Change --> New Pricing

By this way you can update many documents in a one go.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the easy way is to carry out new pricing procedure and account determiination, go to transaction VKOA and fill in the details and assign the GL account for the document.

hope this helps.

Regards

Vignesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for which condition GL are missing maintain that then only it will realese to accounting.

Otherwise carry out new pricing

VF02 >>> Item data >>> Condition >>> Click on update >>> Select B (Carry out new pricing)

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Go to VTFL tcode and click in item button and go to your item category, and give the option "B" in the Pricing Type field.

Then go to VF02 tcode and then for your billing docs, go to the Item level and then to the Conditions Tab and then click the Update button at the bottom.

Regards