cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - My Team --> problem with selection and report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

anybody here, who is able to help me with this specific problem? Iu2019d be grateful for any quick and helping answer.

Now let me describe the circumstances:

Our Solution Manager:

Release Level

701_2008_2 0004 SAPKITLOQ4

does not react in the expected way by calling transaction S_SMC_47000016 u201CTransaction Monitor-Service Processes"u201D. The selection u201CMy Team(s)u201D does not show the expected notifications. Only u201Cmy ownu201D notifications are shown, but all notifications of my colleagues who are in the same organisation unit as myself are not shown. That is my problem. How do I make the report show all notifications of my team?!

Pleas notice that all other selections donu2019t make any problems. u201CMy Departmentu201D , u201CMy colleaguesu201D and u201CMineu201D are fine! Only the selection u201CMy Teamu201D bears problems for which I couldnu2019t find any solution by now.

Thanks a lot in advance and have a good day!

Kind regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

When you select My team, the system takes the BP number assigned to the team where the user belongs to. And the search is carried out based on that. If you are unable to see messages there, then there should be some issue with your orgnaizational data definition.

Could you please recheck the team structure define in PPOMA_CRM? Also please refer the blog for better understanding.

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

thanks for your answer, i have read the blog but my problem is:

When I select "My Team" the system shows my own messages only but not the messages from the other bp in my organization.

The selection 'My Team(s)' doesn`t run.

When you use this selection, all Service Desk messages from the 'Mine' selection and those from the 'My Colleague' selection are selected.

This means, all Service Desk messages in which the business partner that is assigned to your user is assigned to a partner function, and all Service Desk messages of employees that are assigned to the same item in the same organizational unit.

the other selecten 'Mine', 'My Department', 'My Colleagues' are ok and run:

'Mine'

All Service Desk messages, in which the business partner assigned to the user (the user who is currently logged on) is assigned to a partner function, are selected.

'My Department'

This selection is designed for Service Manager. If you are assigned to a manager item (an item with the indicator "Head of own organizational unit") in the (CRM-) organizational model, all Service Desk messages, in which the business partners that are assigned in your organizational unit were maintained as a partner, are selected.

'My Colleagues'

All Service Desk messages of employees that are assigned to the same item in the same organizational unit are selected - except for messages for your own business partner.

Do you have any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank Duering ,

Have you solved this problem