cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert changes from Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way by which we can revert the changes from production system means can we go to the the previous version again?

Regards

Trilochan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Trilochan

as far as I know it is not possiible to revert to a previous version in production.

You can add an older version to your import queue. But NWDI won't import it, becuase NWDI nows what version was deplyo because of the system state entries in the track. older versions will not be deployed.

Your options are limited imho.

Your could undeploy your production version and load an older version aóut of assenmbly and deploy it manually on your production system, but I would not recommend this.

The cleanest way would be do fix your problem in Dev and make a new release.

Just for your information, there is a support tool which can be deployed. With this tool you can reset the system state. But it should only be used when support ask you to do so.

Hope this helps

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks for you quick responce.

Is there no other way by which we can Deploy the Previous version of changes from CMS -Approval Queue.

Regards

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for your information, there is a support tool which can be deployed. With this tool you can reset the system state. But it should only be used when support ask you to do so.

Can you please provide me a bit more information about this tool.

Regards

Trilochan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi.

you can export your sca, and deploy it with sdm or jspm with right strategy(allowing old version to overwrite new version)

Best regards,

John