cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Support page location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to set up the CUP HTML support page and would like to put some screenshots in there for the end users. After I uploaded the html page via its default import button I expected the page to be stored somewhere on the operating system, but I could not find it after searching for it on the full name that I gave it.

Therefore my question: after it is imported has it been renamed by CUP and stored somewhere on OS level? or has it been absorbed in the CUP database perhaps? If it is in the database then I fear getting the screenhots to show in the HTML will be a burden.

Anyone knows? Thx in advance.

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You still can customize the support page as you like it, but inserting images did not work for me.

So any text, text colors, bold, italics etc will still do fine.

I actually use the support page as a simplified manual for requestors, that is why I felt inserting screenshots would help. But now it is text only.

Good luck;

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does it mean that there is no way to customized the CUP support page in case?

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I opened an oss note and got confirmed that it is absorbed in the database table, so according to your customer helpdesk colleagues. I indeed checked the db table and found it. It does not give an option to insert any references to pictures/screenshots.

There might be an escape to determine the runime directory the OS uses when publishing the html file, we could try to point the HTML references to that directory and place the pictures in there.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, George. That is correct. I also found the support page in the database. It will be tough to reference other images in this page.

Regards,

Alpesh

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

George,

I just confirmed with Development that they changed the location to the data base from the file system in one of the support packs. This update was not advertised. I apologize for providing incorrect information.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

George,

The support HTML page is stored in the file system on the server. If you access the root directory of your server, you should see it there.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG