Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Tcode FB03 to certain document types for certain users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to restrict some users from certain document types in PFCG.

Are OBA7, authorisation group and F_BKPF_BLA the way to go?

I assigned authorisation group AUKA to document type KA. Then I did not assign a user any authorisation to this group. This user is not able to post a document to document type KA in F-47 but he is still able to see KA documents in FB03.

Any tips? How do I prevent him from seeing KA documents in FB03?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Private_Member_119218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SPRO > Financial Accounting > Financial Accounting Global Settings > Document > Document Header > Check Display Authorizations for Document Type

I think this is what you could be looking for. Just an idea, never done it myself, but it's the first place I thought of.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

besides the settings you made, you should also check that this user has not, in a role or an authorization profile he/she is assigned to, the authorization object F_BKPF_BLA for instance with value 03 in the authorization field "Activity" (ACTVT) and with value * in the authorization field "Authorization group" (BRGRU). To perform this check you can use the User information system (transaction SUIM).

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Edited by: abrusa on Feb 12, 2010 10:19 AM

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The must have access to F_BKPF_BLA for 03 ACTVT and auth group KA. Restrict that the user wont be able to view doc type KA any more.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know through which T-COde you have created the Authorisation Group?

I am also dealing with Similar issue but do not know how to create the Authorisation Group.

Plz help me.

Regard,

AMit