Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP on Mobile Nokia N 900

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am having nokia N900 Link: [http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n900-2917.php]

and Ecc 6.0 sr3

can i check sap logon through my mobile or not.

guide me what will be the process for that.

Regards

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

GLOOGE TRASLATOR

Hi,

You go to trx and enable service SICF ITS WebGUI

1. Trx SICF

2. Type hierarchy SERVICE

3. Filter service WebGUI

4. Activate

Then connect the nokia to the enterprise wireless network and enter the

system by the url:

https://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/WebGUI

If you want to do it from the internet, you must publish the SAP server

through a Public IP.

This is the most quickly and easily.

You can also create applications and publish BSP [ITS Mobile|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/65635b4d045de8e10000000a1553f6/content.htm]

And this is a little more elaborate but more robust, you create applications WebDynpro java and connect to your SAP server.

Regards,

Jhonny

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one having idea....

please share

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question is kind of vague. Which is probably why people didn't reply. When you say 'check SAP Logon', are you talking about using SAPGUI on the phone? That is not possible.

If thats not what you're asking, then could you explain the question a little more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arjun,

thanks for rectifying me....i want to confirm only that how can i logged in through my mobile Nokia N900

nothing else

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arjun,

thanks for rectifying me....i want to confirm only that how can i logged in through my mobile Nokia N900

nothing else

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but again I'm confused. There are several 'ways' to login to an SAP system. Some of them are:

1. Using SAP GUI (the GUI you'd use from a desktop) - There is no such GUI for a Nokia phone

2. Making an RFC call to the system (this involves implementing the RFC protocol in the client, an implementation is available from SAP. Its called the 'RFC SDK'. Google it). But the RFC call will return to you with the results of the call. No GUI.

3. Call a Web Service that is provided by the SAP server. Again no GUI.

Which way do you want to 'log into' the system? What do you intend to do after that?

If you're looking for some sort of application that you can use to log into SAP and run SAP transactions (like 'SE80'), then there is no such application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply...

as i get it from others also there is like a mobile client we have to configure....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you use Nokia devices, there is only the option to use the MI7.1 always connected solution. This allows you to access any webPage that is configured for this nokia device from the device. And there I guess is the issue. You need to build a webpage for your device in Netweaver Always connected - to be able to connect to this page. And this page can be a logon page.

It is not possible to connect to portal out of the box - you will get osmething like a DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED exception.

It is furthermore not possible to use the Occasionally Connected client, cause it is not working on Nokia devices.

Hope this does not bring up to many new questions and gives you some answers.

Regard,

Oliver