cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty base discount condition in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to create new Discount condition in SD. This new discount condition will be calculate discount % on basic rate with following criteria.

Scenario Is : my clients is receiving orders from customer for 10000 qty, sales person are creating sales order for 1000 qty. client has declared 5% extra discount on qty base i.e. if billing qty is more than 500 then 5% addition discount on basic price

Discount Condition Create:

1) If billing qty is more than 500 qty.

2) Key combination should be Customer, material, sales org. dist channel, Qty

Please suggest me how to create the same u2026.

Thanks,

Santosh G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a condition type as discount / oercentage and quantity scale base. add the condition type to your pricing procdure and assign requirement 24 to it.

Create condition record using VK11 for your condition type and mainatain scales as from 0 0% / from 500 5%.

Process the order and bill qty more than 500...the discount of 5% SHOULD APPLY IN INVOICE ONLY AND NOT IN ORDER.

make sure your copy control from del to billing has pricing type C.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create Discount Condition Type as Quantity Base Add it Into Your Pricing procedure and Mark Check box as Manual So that it will not be display as default

maintain Scale base as Quantity base Ascending order

500-1000--- 5%

1001-1500-- 10%

1501200015 %

AS per your requirement

When you process the sales order with whatever quantity , the discount Condition will not have any impact

But when your Billing quantity Increased more then 500 qty user can add manually the discount Condition in the Billing Item

the appropriate discount will be calculated

and Do the necessary setting in discount Condition type ( Change which can be made like quantity, Value, Amount, Percentage)

Hope this will be some helpfull

Prasannavengadesan

Solution Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In discount condition type, you can speciefy scale base type as Qty base

Then maintain condition record and in this maintain scale base

1 to 499 = 0%

above 500 = 5%

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

Thanks, i tred the scale qty discount flow, but the same is calsulation on sales order. I want discount on billed document.

i.e. Sales order 10000 nos.

Delivery of 600 nos.

billied qty 600 NOS.

on the base of billed qty addition discount has to calculate.....

Thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Santosh Gawali,

Follow the same instruction as Mr. Kapil said.

Then go to T-code V/08 --> Choose your discount condition type --> Change the "Reqt" to 23.

Example Scenerio

A company creates invoice lists for their customers which include the billing documents for a payer for a given month. Within the invoice list, the payer earns an additional factoring discount. To offer this discount, the user adds the R/3 delivered condition type RL00 to their pricing procedure and assigns it pricing requirement '23' so that it will only be applied in an invoice list process and will only be applied to items that are relevant for pricing.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do u mean by billing quantity? is it quantity that has been billed?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , on biilied qty.

thanks,

santosh