cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source bin modification while pick TO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we do a pick TO confirmation, system will suggest a sourcs bin based on the picking strategy defined. In my client's system we have automatic TO creation for outbound delivery. Now when the user does the confirmation for that pick TO, he wants to change the source bin, but in the system there is no such option.

Please tell me how to change the source bin in the pick TO while confirming it.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Noopur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is automatic then it will take according to picking strategy,

Try to maintain storage bin in material master and see it works or not

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know it will take according to pick strategy, that is okay with me. But sometimes the user needs to change the sourcs bin. So, is it possible to change the bin while TO confirmation using LT!2..

Regards

Noopur

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, in standard system you cannot mofify the source storage bin at the time of confirmation. In certain cases you can change the destination bin when confirming the TO...but source bin change is not part of SAP standard solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

As already mentioned above, it is not possible to change the source storage bin while confirming pick TOs.

While creating the TO, the system has to consider several requirements before deciding on the source storage bin. Therefore it will not allow the user to change this during confirmation.

If the user would like to have his choice of source storage bin then he should cancel the existing TO then create a new TO with LT03 using foreground processing and give a bin of his choice. Using this method as well, the system will validate whether the user's bin does contain stock meeting the criteria.