cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms: u201C Form <zFORM >language EN is not active and has no erroru201D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I am trying to see print preview via tcode LT31 for picking list but getting error u201C Form <zFORM >language EN is not active and has no erroru201D.

Any idea for this?

Regards

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's because of the print program is not getting your form name. Check the print program whether the smartform name is coming correctly. If your smartform is okay then no need to warry about your form. May be your program is getting different form name.

Which print program you are using? RLVSDR40?. Just check your print program.

Thanks,

Abhijit Mandal

Edited by: Abhijit Mandal on Feb 12, 2010 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for your reply, my form name are showing in <ZMyformname> so it seems print program is getting the correct name. Still I am checking the issue, but it seems there will be some problem relevant to language EN.

u201C Form <zFORM >language EN is not active and has no erroru201D.

Regards

Pawan

Edited by: Pawan kumar on Feb 12, 2010 8:28 AM

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I have seen this error several times. This is no issue with the language as far as my knowledge is concern. Because in the print program it might happen that you form name is not getting executed, somewhere it is by-passing. Generally with this print program multiple forms (SAP Script, Smartform) are executed.

Still if you face error then it might happens sometimes that your form is active still you are getting this messages. For that please do the check again. Please select from the menu option Form -> Check . Then correct that error.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhijit,

Thanks again for your reply, it is true, my form is in active status and showing above message actually I checked the form via menu option then reactivated a few times still I am getting the same error message, this form was working properly till yesterday but when I removed some unwanted text form Table-LINE, and also I removed some comment in code part in initialization. From then I am getting this message while generating print preview ......my guess there will some error in forms which system is not able display via menu option Form -> Check.

Is there other option to check smartforms? I will recheck the form again where I made last changes.

Regards

Pawan

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It corresponds to message number TD422 (please mention it, as it is easier to search in our own language).

Do you check in the same client, as SAPscripts are client-dependent?

See also [Note 91288 - Form is not active or incorrect|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/91288]

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no idea about how you will trace when did u make last changes but you can check with SFTRACE or SMARTFORM_TRACE. If you are calling script and form what Rossi has been told then also this can happens.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit and Sandra,

Thanks for reply. It seems the problem was related Print program. I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Pawan

Answers (0)