cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine multiple payload documents into 1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a response message from Axis webservice which contains multiref. The message is now visible via SXMB_MONI but it has multiple documents under Payload e.g:

document-0

document-1

document-2

document-23

Each document contains just 1 multiref part.

The problem now is that the message mapping only works on the first document, but the info required is found in various other documents (multirefs).

I have read the SAP Axis FAQ. I think it only says that XI can receive and transmit multiref documents, but it does not mention how to handle this in message mapping.

Read another thread about PayloadSwapBean - but this can only swap 1 payload document. I would need multiple payload documents.

Question :

Is there any simple method that can combine the multiple payloads into 1 payload?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using PI ? There are new attachment manipulation APIs available that you could you to "merge" them into one single payload (using a custom adapter module maybe?) ...

http://help.sap.com/javadocs/pi/SP3/xpi/index.html

The Message interface provides methods to enumerate attachments, etc

Hope this helps

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris for reply. We are currently on XI 3.0, yet to upgrade to PI.

Do you know if customised adapter module would do it for XI 3.0? I'm going thru some documentation on this but hv no experience in this area.

Answers (0)