cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors while posting service confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting couple of errors while posting confirmation for BE limit (service) POs. We are in SRM 4.0 (SP12).

Message 1: Error during confirmation transfer (BBP_CF 055)

This pop-up message is occurring only if there are no items in the confirmation or the first entered items are incomplete, along with

other valid errors. Once we complete the first entered items and then if we enter any other in-complete new item then this pop-up is not occurring. At that time, it is giving only the valid errors.

I noticed below notes releated to this message. But they are not relevant for us.

Note 367883 - Errors occur during confirmation transfer

Note 514201 - Error when confirming a back-end service purchase order

Note 530302 - Confirmation of BE service POs with limit incorrect

Message 2: Service &1: no overall limit for unpl.services amounting to &2 exists.

&1 - Item description

&2 - Value of first item

I am not sure about the message number for the second message. I think it should be BBP_CF 059.

This error (Service &1: no overall limit for unpl.services amounting to &2 exists) is occurring only for item 1. this error is not occuring for ther items. We want to get rid of this error as already another error u201CPurchase order limit exceededu201D is occurring for all the items.

Could you please help us to fix these errors?

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Check any entries for BBP_DOCUMENT table and check both ECC and SRM PO data are sync.

eventualy try to run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 FOR THIS SHOPPING CART . will see any issues.

The data may insync between both system might cause the issue.

Thanks

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

There are no documents waiting in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table. Moreover after I completed the document, I could able to create the confirmation. Issue here is, if the document is incomplete like gl account not entered, then it is giving this popup.

It is giving only if the first item of the confirmation is incomplete.

Well...my users are able to create the confirmation after they complete the items. So it should not be a big issue. Just thought of checking in this forum if anyone have came across this issue and fixed it.

Thanks,

Arun

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

this service you may not get error in idoc as well.

How do you somplete the docuemnt ? right tick mark - How did you do it?

if you do the ML81N, you might get the same error. i beleive you have some error in PO it self.

check it up?

Muthu