Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing Purchase Requisition from ECC to SRM via XI in PPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Environment SRM 7.0 ECC 6.0 ep4 and PPS 33.0

We are having an issue with pushing the Purchase Requisitions from ECC to SRM 7.0 via XI using the SOA. There is an Application error on the receiving side in SRM (Faulty exchange Data) when pushing the PR from XI to SRM using the inbound interface Purchasing RequestERPSourcing_In. The outbound interface from ECC to Xi PurchasingRequest_ERPSourcing_Out is working fine without any errors.

Please let me know if any one has similiar issues in a PPS public sector implementation and any resolutions?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Scott

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you have the xml in srm having status "Transfer to external application" then you can use the Forward Error Handling (FEH) concept in SOA. If you have done the required configuration for FEH and use transaction /n/SAPPO/PPO2 in SRM you will be able to see the actual error why xml is failing. Also rememeber to change the value for field Mode of postprocessing Order to 0 in the screen you get after running tranaction /n/SAPPO/PPO2

To configure FEH refer note: 1270081

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sam

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Feb 12, 2010 10:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I have one doubt. For Purchase requisition tranferred from ECC6.0 to SRM, first we need to check the status of the XML message in ECC 6.0. One the XML messages have the status 'Transferred to external application' in ECC, we will do the post processing of the messages in SRM side to get the details of the same.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

What you understood is wrong.

On transfer of PR from ECC to SRM,

1) First check if the out xml in ECC is success.

2) Then check if the PI system has passed the xml to SRM.

3) Now if the xml has status "Transfered to External Application" in SRM system then you can perform post processsing in SRM to find out the error.

Regards

Sam

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Mar 17, 2010 10:27 AM

Answers (0)