cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure for Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to set-up the Sales Orders and delivery to be not included in the credit exposure by removing the credit check for the sales order document and item category.

But when Invoice is created, amount is added to the exposure. How can I customize, such that a particular billing document type should not be included in the credit exposure (amount) of the customer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Actually the credit limiit was controlled in the following areas.

Sales order

Delivery

Post Goods Issue. which is SAP standard functionality.

But in your case the requirement is at the billing level means,u have to create a new routine at the requirement field in the pricing procedure ,the logic is that keeping in view of the following fields,

1)sales organisation,

2)Customer

3)Plant,Business area

4)credit value

I hope it will fulifill your requirements.,But test thoroughly before going into production.

Please revert for any

KALYAN

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I never tried before.

You can try to create a routine in VOFM and assign it in No credit check field in t.code OVA8. The routine developed can have logic to exclude the billing documents.

If the process needs no updates open values, then you can make the field Update as blank in OVA8. (No sales order, delivery and billing document - I suggest not to use until you do enough testing in test environment). Is this related to your previous posting of including only contracts in the credit management? If so then, not sure what is the impact of keeping the update field as blank on contracts.

Regards