cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Control on Internal Order assigned to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained a budget to a WBS Element, assigned an internal activity to that WBS Element, whenever I increase the Work of that internal activity, I get an error message as desired, But If i create an Internal order account assigned to that WBS Element and do Internal activity cost planning through ECP on that IO, the assigned value of that WBS Element is increasing but the budget check is not happening even though it is more than the budget. My understanding is that Budget check should happen even if an IO is assigned to that WBS. Am I right? If So Do i miss something which prevents the budget check for IO?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out configuration OPSV

make sure that your order type for internal order is ticked

check out F1 for more details - saves me from typing

Former Member
0 Kudos

For order category 01 i.e., internal order both indicators are checked for all order type and CO Area.

I failed to mention onething, the assigned value is getting updated to WBS Element only if I run CJBN, If increase the plan value of IO and see the assigned value of the WBS Element, the change is not reflected...I have to run CJBN then only the assigned value is showing correctly.

All I wanted to know is Whether cost planning of IO will be checked against WBS Budget or not.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it should be checked against the WBS