Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of all HR transactions that should be added in both P_TCODE & S_TCODE

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any document to see the list of transactions that should be added in both S_TCODE and P_TCODE.

i am working on the new HR implementation. Some of the transactions are checked to P_TCODE and automatically came up in P_TCODE when added to a role. but i want to see the list of tcodes which needs to be added to P_TCODE that are already in S_TCODE.

is there any table in SAP which shows the list of tcodes that should be added to P_TCODE.

Thanks,

SS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you browse table USOBT_C for object P_TCODE I think you'll find what you're looking for.

10 REPLIES 10

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you browse table USOBT_C for object P_TCODE I think you'll find what you're looking for.

0 Kudos

ok thanks a lot , i got the list,

but i have seen some non hr transactions as well in there.

for ex: su01, su01d is also there. i dont know why it was showing in the report even though if su01 is not needed in p_tcode.

thanks,

ss

Edited by: sun on Feb 11, 2010 7:38 PM

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jurjen's reply is the exact one. Just to add few points if this can be of your help.

Any Transaction (which is not a part of migrated report tree) are available in S_TCode. Now some of them appears in P_TCode also. Mentioned table with Object P_TCode will show you the list you are looking for. Another way is to check in SU24 for object (basically the same things as it fetches data from that table) P_TCode.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

OK THANKS A LOT, SO IT IS SHOWING ALL THE TRANSACTIONS IN WHICH P_TCODE IS CHECKED TO YES IN SU24.

BUT I HAVE SEEN SOME NON HR TRANSACTIONS AS WELL (FOR EX: SU01,SU01D..)

I AM THINKING IN A SCENARIO WHERE THE TRANSACTION IS NOT MADE TO CHECK IN SU24 BY SAP FOR P_TCODE AND WE NEED TO ACTIVATE IT FOR P_TOCDE. IS THERE ANY SUCH TYPE OF TRANSACTIONS AS YOU ARE AWARE OF OR EVERY TRANSACTION THAT NEEDS TO BE IN P_CODE IS ALREADY CHECKED IN SU24 BY SAP.

THANKS,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please remove the CAPS-LOCK from your keyboard. In netiquette it means SHOUTING!!!

0 Kudos

Ok i will do it now, sorry about that i dont mean it. it happend by mistake.

Thanks,

SS

0 Kudos

Hi Sorry Dipanjan Sanpui, i am not getting option for you to change the response to small letters.

Thanks,

SS

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though you have marked the thread as answered still the answer to your query for SU01 is that these set of administrative TCodes are used and applicable for HR system also. And also, P_TCode and SU01 (such other some TCodes) are older than S_TCode as per it's age and thus SU01 will appear in P_TCode together with S_TCode.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

ok thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

> And also, P_TCode and SU01 (such other some TCodes) are older than S_TCode

Exactly. If you look in table TSTCA you might even find some old S _TCODE entries.

Their "use-case" has been replaced by BAPIs but the legends live on...

See this thread: and the SAP Note mentioned by Keerti.

Cheers,

Julius