Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog posts not on list

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have posted few blogs lately and cannot see them in my re-wa-rd points section, tab Blogs. Should I ask somebody to give me points? Or there won´t be any? If not then why? i got points for two blogs and didn´t get a point for the last three.

Any info would be useful. Thank you, Otto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Otto,

Blogs are reviewed for awards on a weekly basis and are awarded after 7 days. So if you posted something yesterday, your blog won't get awarded until next week. This allows the blog moderator to take in account the feedback about your blog and awarded accordingly.

If your blog is older than 7 days old and has not be awarded, let me know. I only moderate CRM blogs, but I can send a nudge to the blog moderators in the area it was posted.

Take care,

Stephen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well... I am still waiting. Maybe the content was not worth points? Or maybe I´ve done something wrong? Who can tell me?

There are two blog posts not on my points list: Happy reporting with OLE Excel and Happy reporting 2 with XML Excel.

Can you please give me a hand? Regards, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tank you very much, I must have missed that in faqs or something. Have a nice day, Otto