Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open IR & ID in PI 7.1

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am not able to open 'Enterprise Service Repositor' and 'Integration Directory' since last 2 days. After I uninstalled the JRE from controll panel --> Add/Remove programs, this error is coming. Due to JRE conflict, I uninstalled.

When I click, it is downloding the file 'repository.jnlp', that file format also not recognized. (But, I am able to open the jnlp file in Internet Explorere). The same case is for 'directory.jnlp' file

Previously IR & ID was opening and working fine. At that time, it did not dowload any file (like jnlp).

Note that still I am logging into SLD, RWB. Only the problem is IR & ID.

Can you suggest me how to solve this issue ?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread can be of some help.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you friends.

Now, I understand the problem. I will install Java SDK 5 and try. I hope that it will work as you said.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the FQDN for all *.name parameters in the Exchange Profile.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegathees,

> I am not able to open 'Enterprise Service Repositor' and 'Integration Directory' since last 2 days. After I uninstalled the JRE from controll panel --> Add/Remove programs, this error is coming. Due to JRE conflict, I uninstalled.

ESR and ID are Java components, with the help of java and their jar files only its works.

So JDK1.5 or higher version of Java software is required to run the ESR and ID components. When you install the Jdk by using the web start it can downloads the required jar files, based on those fiels ESR and ID components works.

Regards

Ramesh

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, ESR and ID are basically two Java Application which require a minimum version of Java Webstart at 1.5.

Java webstart will not be avaialble separately, so you can install the Java sdk version 5, it will have the required version of java webstart.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>After I uninstalled the JRE from controll panel --> Add/Remove programs, this error is coming. Due to JRE conflict, I uninstalled.

IR nor ID does not work without JRE - just install java sdk 5 and it will work again

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk