cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send multiple message tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to send mutliple messages in PI? I have hundreds of messages which need to be resent (they were already successful) I know the way to resend successful messages now as I read up on another blog, but that only allows you to send one at a time.

Does anyone know how to send many messages at once? Something like a mass upload tool that takes many xml messages and then sends them through the integration and adapter engine again?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on your sender system type. If it is a SAP R/3 system and you are trying to send idocs, then there is a way.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0bb0a9f-0980-2b10-2abb-bea522b38...

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sender system sending an xml message over HTTPS.

So nope, no such luck with the IDoc solution.

Thanks all the same!

D

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If those messages are already in sap XI system and in succesful status, then there is one dirty way of reprocessing them.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Check if it helps you in some way.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ye I know how to resend a successful message.

But now I have 400 odd messages to resend, so I can use that custom report, but that only sends one at a time if I am not mistaken

Hopefully I am mistaken though and it can send lots

D