Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU24 vs USOBX_C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

checking the table USOBX_C if find that an specifict auth object is being used/checked in one transaction...

but when I check the SU24 for that transaction I do not finf the auth object listed there....

some especial reason for this "inconsistency"?

Thanks

FedeX

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you find the same transaction at all in SU24?

Compare (in SE16) this record in USOBX_C to another object record for the same transaction which you can see.

Then do the same for the same 2 objects in USOBX.

Can you see the same difference between USOBX and USOBX_C as what you have between SE16 and SU24?

Cheers,

Julius

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not assume that the USOB* tables mean that the auth is being used or not. The AUTHORITY-CHECK statements in the code control that. As there is no direct link between the AUTHORITY-CHECK statements and USOB* tables, they are often out of sync.

What data is in USOBT_C?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you find the same transaction at all in SU24?

Compare (in SE16) this record in USOBX_C to another object record for the same transaction which you can see.

Then do the same for the same 2 objects in USOBX.

Can you see the same difference between USOBX and USOBX_C as what you have between SE16 and SU24?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guy for the feedback.

After the recommendation of Julius .. I was checking again the SU24 and I realized that not all Auth Objects are displayed there..... I did a "find" and then I was able to find the object there...

For me it means that SU24 and USOBX_C still consistent.

Thanks again

FedeX

0 Kudos

Chin up!

Julius