Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Message from Sat.- to SolMan with different users

MichaelGreulich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem creating tickets in my satellite systems. The user in the sat. system is not the same than the user in the solman. Our systems run for educational purposes and the users in the satellite systems can be created by the lectures. So it is not possible, that the users in the satellite system are the same users than in the SolMan.

What I did was that I copied the Back-RFC connection and changed it, so that you have to logon to the SolMan with your username and password. The problem here is that the ticket is not created with the user that I used to log on to the SolMan but the user in the satellite system.

Does anyone know a solution to the problem?

Thank you for your help!!

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichaelGreulich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved. Changed the code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

it seems that user doesn't have privilages to create support desk message. please ensure that service desk roles are assigned to that user it should work.

Regards,

Laxman

MichaelGreulich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

what user do you mean? The user in the satellite system or the user in the SolMan? The user in the SolMan has the right priviliges to create support messages, he is allowed to do so when using the work center. In the satellite system there are no roles for creating support messages.

Actually I don't want this use to create support messages, I only want the SolMan User, the key user to create messages.

Kind regards,

Michael