cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to test Adobe interactive form from webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the out put i get when i test run the report 'FP_TEST_IA_01'.As suggested in SAP NOTE : 999998

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Could not retrieve a password for credential: ReaderRights(200.101).

Actually i was trying my first Adobe interactive form with webdynpro and when i tested it i got this message.

The following error text was processed in the system NED : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

Does Adobe interactive form requires Java stack to be active??

Or is it only a configuration issue in ADS???

What all should i take care in order to successfully run an adobe interactive form???

Regards,

Venkar Raghavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using ECC 6.40 to develop an Interactive Adobe Form which creates a material in ECC 7.0 using web services. For this I have followed steps(Changing fields) as shown in the link http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Webservices/Index.htm.

The only change I have done in the steps shown in the link is: I have changed the profile type to "No Authentication and No Certificates". Since for the other three options I am getting a error message "SRT Framework Exception : configuration is invalid, DT-RT incompatibility" while service definition and activation in SOAMANAGER. I have saved the WSDL file generated by the system on my pc with .wsdl extension.

After activating and executing the program system is throwing an error message "0 bytes transferred".

When I am trying to open the pdf file generated, it is giving error "Adobe reader could not open the file as it either not a supported file or the file has been damaged".

Could someone explain why the webservice is not called when I execute the driver program.

I have posted this here as I felt this is a related thread.

Regards,

Sridhar

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aaah, I though you´ve understood my last posts. You need Adobe credentials to make that work. I though you have downloaded the trial license and install it already. Check here: /people/community.user/blog/2010/01/21/credential-and-password-for-sap-interactive-forms-by-adobe-for-2010

and follow the ADS install guide.

Regards, Otto

p.s.: for productive use you have to pay for the license

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your form is ZCI, isn´t it? Have you added your WD script? SFP menu, insert WD script. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Otto,

Thank you for the response.

I went and did the Utilities->Insert Webdynpro Script and then saved and activated.

But still its not interacative.May be we need to buy some licenses for using interactive forms or may be some major configuration is missing.

Regards,

Venkat.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So the problem is resolved, I love the feeling. Now if you would like to work with the Interactive forms, you need to download the proper credentials (double-check it is for 2010!!!), configure and enjoy. For productive use you need to buy it. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear otto,

When i ran a report check FP_CHK_REPORT with the input as my form name below is the output i got.can you please throw more light on this.

ISR Prepare ISR templates for ZCI migration ISR-001 Prepare ISR templates for ZCI migration

ZCI SAPForms API to Zero-client template migration ZCI-002 Update enumerated DDL XFO bindItems node reference

ZCI SAPForms API to Zero-client template migration ZCI-003 Copy enumerated DDL XFO form:ready non-Adobe scripts to the layout::ready ev

ZCI SAPForms API to Zero-client template migration ZCI-004 Add an XFO name to each of the embedded P1 Enumerated DDL XFO event handlers

ZCI SAPForms API to Zero-client template migration ZCI-001 SAPForm API to Zero-Client template migrator

I checked all the option and clicked on continue.

Now when i execute my webdynpro i do not get dump any more but but my form is not interactive.Though the enabled check box is checked.

Pls suggest what i need to take care.......

Regards,

Venkat.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

was that you who configured the ADS? Is this the first form which is running on this ADS?

maybe you can try to disable your form (make that non interactive in your WD app), that way you can test if the problem is with the credentials or not. You need to have credentials installed if you want to use the Interactive forms.

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Otto,

I had unchecked the enbled check box in WD and executed the program.It ran sucessfully, i could see the PDF form in the display mode.