cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCO-00011 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am installing Solution manager. At 3rd step "Create users for SAP system" it is showing an error. At log file it is written FCO-00011 .

How to solve it ?

Please help me.

Regards

_______

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen a similar situation in circumstances where somebody manually deleted an SAP installation and later on tried to reinstall the same system where it was. The lesson is, use SAPINST to uninstall any instances.

The errors that showed up looked like this:

ERROR 2010-03-26 12:04:16.620 [iaxxejsbas.cpp:204]

FJS-00003 TypeError: inst.getSAPExeDir() has no properties (in script NW_DiagnosticsAgent|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 73534: ???)

WARNING 2010-03-26 12:04:17.69 [syixcsyinf.cpp:572]

<anonymous-namespace>::runLsattr lib=syslib module=syslib

Could not run /usr/sbin/lsattr -l aio0 -E -O successfully. Either the return code was != 0 or the process terminated abnormally.

ERROR 2010-03-26 12:04:17.502 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:969]

FCO-00011 The step setDefaultSID with step key |NW_DiagnosticsAgent|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_DiagnosticsAgent_GetSid|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|setDefaultSID was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :TypeError: inst.getSAPExeDir() has no properties (in script NW_DiagnosticsAgent|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 73534: ???)).

SOLUTION: In this case, it was to delete the contents of all of the instance directories. Then, edit the file /usr/sap/sapservices and remove the LIBPATH entry that points to the deleted system. Once this was done, sapinst ran successfully

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also had this experience.

ERROR 2010-04-09 20:02:31.953 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:951]

FCO-00011 The step changeUserInstall with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|

NW_First_Steps|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|Preinstall|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|

changeUserInstall was executed with status ERROR .

Soluton: Change Windows Server 2003 - "Reginal and language option" from "Chinese(PRC)" to "English(US)" (default input language)

Former Member
0 Kudos
JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably are doing the installation with a user without admin rights...

Whats the OS?, What user are you doing the installation under?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing under user Administrator

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to read the pre-installation steps in the Installation guide... I usually create the users prior the installation in Windows.

Regards

Juan