Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Control

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I make a scheduling agreement document type, and a sales document type seprately and should i maintain the copying control that through scheduling agreement - sales order document type is call... (where sales doc type for order is already configure with item and scheduling line..

please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Imran,

Yes you wont find any copy control for your requirement because your requirement is absolutely new one and not matching with Std. SAP.

So you have define your own copy control in VTAA and VTFA very carefully.

First try to do it in your testing system for checking the copying routine, pricing etc.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not forget VTFA, Also maintain the copy control between order to billing also.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr, Imran,

I am little bit confused, When you are able to do direct delivery from scheduling agreement then why you want to create a copy control between order and scheduling agreement.

Please explain the issue.

Regards,

MT

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

to cater the my client scenario.. i will do this..

from scheduling agreement to sales order and invoice, because the material is not physical deliverable..

Is it clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you can cary out copy controll setting in VTAA

Kapil

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Got this area before you guide me the last step..

but i cant find any comination of these two documents in the copying control..

should i create the new relationship or whta ???/

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can copy existing copy control settings and you can change a nessary settings as per your requirement

or you can create new copy control as per your requirement

as per my knowledge "copying existing and making changes will be better option"

Regards

Senya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
to cater the my client scenario

Can you please brief what the scenario is ??

but i cant find any comination of these two documents in the copying control

Because it is not a standard practice to reference scheduling agreement to sale order. Delivery can either be created with reference to scheduling agreement or sale order. That is why, you could not able to see the relevant order type in copy control.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

to cater my client scenario:

mean my client have the agreement with custome to provide specific quantity every day till a specidief time period.. and actual product is in non valuated stock no gr is there, so we cater it like services invoice with ref to order..

plus order i will create because to see the difference in b/w agreed quantity per day plus actual quantity..

hope it will create... if you have any advise you are more than welcome..