cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass the data of the dynamic table into internal table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had designed an Dynamic table in my Online Interactive form.

I am able to pass only the First row data into the internal table which i had created

Now how can i pass data of all the rows into the internal table.

Needed some coding help

Thanks

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

If you have dynamic table in adobe and you want to capture all the added rows then you need to add corresponding element in the node bound to that table ui.

when u add a row using java script in adobe form there is no corresponding element created in the backend that is ur wd node bound to the table ui. and so u only get 1 row of data back.

try this,

create a button in your view holding adobe form say "add rows" and on click of this button write the code to add one more element to the node bound to ur table ui of adobe form. when server side rendering occurs it will recreate the table in adobe with added row in the node and you will be able to get the data entered by user.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhiskek ,

Can u explain this more clearly.

I am facing same problem. I didnt get what u meant by creating a button in the view "holding" the adobeform."

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In NetWeaver 7.0 and 7.01 you can't have dynamic tables within the Adobe Interactive Form. In other words you can't create or delete rows from within the form. You have to do all the manipulation on the server side against the Context. So you need some button to perform a submit back to the server so that you can adjust the context there and not with scripting in the form.

This limitation is removed in NetWeaver 7.02. You can have dynamic tables and manipulate on the client side and the WD Context will adjust with changes brought in from the form on the first server side event.