cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print from portal frontend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

I'm sorry I dont know why the text is crumpled up like this, I hope it makes sense anyways.

I have a problem with my portal (ep7.0), when I wish to print i get a error message like this one:

**********error msg start***********

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://xxx.yyy.com:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hap_main_document was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system zzz: Illegal access to a string (offset too large)

The error occurred on the application server xxx_zzz_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: FORMAT_VALUE_DATE of program SAPLFPCOMP

Form: FORMAT_VALUE of program SAPLFPCOMP

Function: FPCOMP_WRITE_DATA_FIELD of program SAPLFPCOMP

Form: %OUTPUT of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

Form: %NO44 of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

Form: %NO43 of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

Form: %NO42 of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

Form: %NO41 of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

Form: %NO40 of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

Form: %NO39 of program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system zzz in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server xxx_zzz_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server xxx_zzz_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: USR -l: E -s: zzz -i: xxx_zzz_01 -w: 0 -d: 20100211 -t: 100735 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: STRING_OFFSET_TOO_LARGE

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

**********error msg stop***********

I have Published WEBGUI, SYSTEM and SHUFFLER to internal from se80 - internet service. sap/bc/gui/sap/its is active in SICF.

ST22 provides me with a dump with info:

Runtime Errors STRING_OFFSET_TOO_LARGE

Exception CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS

Date and Time 11.02.2010 10:07:35

Short text

Illegal access to a string (offset too large)

What happened?

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLFPCOMP" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

If anyone has an idea what i can do it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jean

Edited by: Soeren Friis Pedersen on Feb 11, 2010 10:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using an ITS service? An IAC iview? What are your ITS service parameters? Are you verify and publish it?

Regards,

Iván.

Edited by: Iván Cabezas Castillo on Feb 11, 2010 10:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have published in se80: SYSTEM, WEBGUI, SHUFFLER. But I think I might have found the error, when I look in st22 the error descritpion fits a lot to OSS note 756383. But again, I'm not 100% sure, I need to check the note. Anyone familiar with print problems getting fixed after implementing the note? Thanks!

Edited by: Soeren Friis Pedersen on Feb 12, 2010 8:18 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will mark as solved, because I will move the question to another category (abap) I think its another problem. Thanks Ivan!