Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to ristrict authorization

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unable to see the messages assigned to me only viaT code s_smc_47000022, Nothing is showing though ticket is assigned to me ...? want to restrict user to view only messages assigned to him any suggest if any other way possible.

Regards,

S.Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Manu,

Do you want to see alll the messages assigned to you or you want to restrict the authorization to the users?.

If you want to see the messages assigned to you, you can do that trhough CRM_DNO_MONITOR. If you want to restrict users, create a variant in CRM_DNO_MONITOR and assign that to a z transaction. Only provide access to execute this transaction to users.

Or even, using work center will help you to fulfill your requirment.

Rajeev

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I want to see the messages assigned to me only. I do want to restrict the authorizations to users as well. Is there any other way to restrict the user insted creating Z transaction .

Regards,

S.Manu

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

If you do not want to create Z transactions, the option left is using work centers. There you can restrict the view of messages. Workcenters allows you to see the message in which your involvement is required.

Please add the role SAP_SMWORK_BASIC to activate workcenter for you. And for differnt work centers, u need to add differnet roles; say for Incident management u need to add SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN to ur profile.

You can call workcenter using the transaction solman_workcenter.

Please check and revert back in case of any issues.

Rajeev

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeev ... I've done for the day will get back to on this ....

Regards,

S.Manu

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Planning the same ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Does your user profile have sufficient roles? Hav yu tried viewing thru crm_dno_monitor?