cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application server error (Part 2) - Please Help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Yesterday I made this thread, [Click Here|;

We installed a application server and it could not locate that host which was fixed by adding the app server name in the host file on the production box. We now have another issue.

I we remove/disable the app server the messages still fail, cause it's looking for the app server host. I checked in ZR10 but nothing there is pointing to the app server.

Is there some other parameter we can check to change the system not to point to the app server but the original production server?

Thanks,

Jan

Edited by: Jan de Lange on Feb 11, 2010 9:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jan

Check the How to guide below. This documents the necessry configurations etc.

How Tou2026Scale Up SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c3d9d710-0d01-0010-7486-9a51ab92b...

Regards

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jan

Try deleting the Adapter Engine cache (hit the trash can icon). When you process a new message the AE cache should automatically populate with the correct Adapter Engine URL.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but won't it just reset the parameter to the app server's url? Can we not set it so it points to the production server? only using the app server for support.. So if for some reason the app server goes down it will not affect the messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have found the parameter causing this problem, but now I do not know where to change it. Here is a screenshot of the window, [Click Here|http://www.photostand.co.za/images/jqc6wclfticd95b9ea7.jpg]

In sxi_chache under adapter engine. I would like to know where to set the adapter engine url?

Thanks,

Jan