Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment - Overview

matthias_hbner2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am looking for some information about SAP shipment (standard).

Is it possible to get a list that displays all shipments, which are not yet assigned any deliveries?

Similarly, another list would be interesting, where I can see deliveries, which are not yet assigned to any transport.

Is such an analysis possible?

Thanks and best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Is it possible to get a list that displays all shipments, which are not yet assigned any deliveries?"

Good question. Actually there is not standard report. You would have to build one to check for entries in the VTTK (header table), where there is no record in the VTTP (item table).

"Similarly, another list would be interesting, where I can see deliveries, which are not yet assigned to any transport."

Na, that one is simple ;-). VL06T "Outbound deliveries for transportation planning". Assuming of course that the transportation planning status is not blank.

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know you can create shipment only when u assign delivery to it. So, it is not possible that a shipment is created without any delivery assignment..

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is in t-code VL06T

Here you can maintain Trns.plan.status under STATUS : OUTBOUND DELIVERY

And then execute

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matthias_hbner2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers.

So there is no standard report for my first question...

I already know VL06T... I have just considered if there are any other/further reporting options.

@Noopur: It is possible to create shipments without deliveries. Try VT01N

Thanks and best regards