cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document has already been outputted (function not possible)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

"Document has already been outputted (function not possible)"

I tried to serch for the same error but found that there it was asked to check some customizing steps. I didnt get it.

In my case PO was created with two line items. PO Output was taken as print. Now we deleted one lineitem and release strategy got reset.

Still PO got release by buyer at A0 level. However, PO release at A1 level is not possible and we are getting this error.

What can i check? Please help.

Thanks And Regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check first the following notes:

994269 ME28 - release reset for already outputted POs

1133900 ME28 - Release reset for already output purchasing message.

FAQ note 493900 on release strategies, part 12

Please check additionally in the customizing:

In customizing (Transaction SPRO)

MM -> Purchasing -> POt ->

-> Release Procedure for PO->

-> Define Release Procedure for PO

select line 'Release indicator' and check the changeability factor

(V_T16FB-KZFAE) to '5' or '6' for relevant 'Release ID'

5 Changeable, new release if new strategy/outputted

6 Changeable, new rel. if new strat. or value change/outputted

Kind regards,

Edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many many thanks Edit for your response....

However would like to ask you for the setting s of indicators 5 or 6.. i would like to know how does it exactly work?

Please explain.

Rgds,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edit,

I just went thru the Note# - FAQ n read the following:

Is it possible to cancel a release strategy when the purchase order has been printed out?

Answer :

With ME29N you cannot cancel a release strategy once the document has been printed out. This behaviour constitutes a new design.

Regarding ME28 it has been decided to keep the old behaviour and you can cancel the release if there is no message (no NAST record) or at least one message which has not been printed out.

As i had mentioned in my quest that we had a PO with two line items... PO was released.. and the print output got processed.. now we deleted one line item and release strategy got reset... still buyer could approve but A1 level is not able to... and the same can not be disapprove at buyer level as well.. as we are getting the error message..

With the FAQ pasted above... does it mean i can approve/ disapprove my PO using T - Code /nME28?

Please confirm.

Thanks And Regards,

KK.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Put Deletion flag all items and save then again do undelete. Make sour we should again release and also we can unrelease with T-Code ME28