cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Basis Teams

When i call Transaction ST03 ..showing error Unknown Period Type(D).. manu bar, tool bar, status bar are disabled..i cant enter ST03..some one pressed save current view as user initial screen...how can i remove that?

Please try to help any one..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

As told by Pankaj, please schedule the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR on hourly basis in client 000 through user DDIC.

But the most important thing is if you database is not DB2 then delete the entries RSDB_DAILY and RSDB_HOURLY from the table TCOLL using tcode SE16.

Refer to the note 966309 for more details on table TCOLL for SAP Basis 700.

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem is ...i am getting error unknown period type(D)...that time i pressed save view button...

Now whenever i open ST03N and ST03 Transaction...i getting disabled screen..in status bar Unkwon Period Type(D) is there..

i am not able to enter Transaction ST03N or ST03.. Please any one help me..

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check time Zone setting( T code stzac) and check sap note :919538.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

How can i delete in ST03n initial view screen( i mean SAVE VIEW) from other than st03n transction code..

any one help me.

Edited by: Sri Sap N on Feb 15, 2010 5:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

Could you please send us the screen shot of the initial ST03N screen? It would help us to visualize the problem more effectively.

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

how can i send screen shot in sdn..

whenever i click ST03N error page only coming ...all buttons and menus all r disabled.. /n used to come easy screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Login to 000 client through user DDIC and first of all delete all the scheduled/released instances of the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR. After deletion, run the report RSCOLL00 manually. Once it gets finished, open the transaction ST03N and see what's the result. If all is fine then please schedule the job afresh in the client 000 through user DDIC.

See if this works or not. If it does not, I think probably you need to raise a message with SAP of the issue.

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sourabh M

Thanks a lot...

Very helpful Answer.....

No one response for this issue.. Really Great and Thank You.

Issue solved with Sourabh

0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to delete the entry for your user form SAPWLROLED table.

Best regards,

Gonzalo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to send information to all SAP users..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI for All

When i call Transaction ST03 ..showing error Unknown Period Type(D).. manu bar, tool bar, status bar are disabled..i cant enter ST03..some one pressed save current view as user initial screen...how can i remove that?

Please try to help any one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there any Basis guy in SDN??

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about a bit of patience?

Actually there are basis guys here.

But most of them have to earn their bread by doing their employers work, not by answering your impatient questions.

And what about trying to answer your own question?

Search in the field in the upper right corner with these keywords:

ST03 Unknown Period Type

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check background job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR running properly via T code SM37. and follow the link for scheduling standard background job.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/24/b884388b81ea55e10000009b38f842/content.htm

Regards,

Pankaj