Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of Measure

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client use "Base Unit of Measure" and "Selling Unit" in MMSCF, and the condition record of pricing is available in MMBTU.

See MMBTU below, how it will drive..

MMSCF x BTU = MMBTU

Please advise me that how I will configure these units in the system, and how could i define the relationship so that quantity in MMSCF will multiply by BTU and than further multiply by MMBTU.

Supply 10 MMSCF x 2.5 BTU x Cost is 5 MMBTU = Final figure.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

done..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly you need to maintain this conversion factor in material master -> additional data screen

In the condition record maintainance Extras ->Conversion factors need to maintain.

thanks

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt response..

but this unit of measure not present in the current system how i will configure this...

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

If you need to configure a new Unit of Measure, go to

Spro -> General settings -> Check Unit of Measurement.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure the UOM using the below IMG path -

SPRO - SAP Customizing Implementation Guide - SAP NetWeaver - General Settings - Check Units of Measurement

T.code: CUNI

Sheetal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks I got it..

please advise how it should initiate... we dont know the conversion of MMSCf and BTU, what are there basics... where to start and how to end..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There you need to configure Dimensions, ISO Codes & Unit of Measurement for all new ones.

ONce you maintain & transport to production system, you would be able to view those unit of measurements in list while maintaiing in the material master as well as in condition record.

Then you can maintain the conversion factor in mat master.

thanks

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, Thanks..

But if I say that do configure the MMBTU in that system, how you will get the info of Dimensions, ISO etc...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See here in dimesion, you need to link the your unit MMBTU with SI Unit (Standard International Unit)

ISO code is required when you have interface setup, idocs will understand your unit through ISO codes. But i think it is a mandatory.

Unit of Measurement - here you define new unit & maintain related details.

Request you to kindly go through IMG Activity documentation for details.

thank you