cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A list of active fields in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement wherin business wants to have a list of active fields of customer master.Is there any shortcut way to achieve this requirement other than going in KNA1/KNB1 etc tables...?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

There is no any std. way for this, you can achieve it by KNA1

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

But then KNA1 will give only the general data fields of customer master ....Liekewise I need to check KNB1 for company code relevant fields..etc etc..Isnt it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the SPRO>Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivables & paybles>Customer Accounts>Master Data>Prepartions of creating customer master data>Define account Groups with screen layout.

Double click on respective account group.Go to Table view-->Print -->Field status

Hope it solve the issue.

Reagrds

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay..

It will give me all the fields based on different customer account groups.In those fields that could be a scenario where business doesnt use certain fields..I wuld like to have the fields that are used by business...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

Your business key-users and the IT people responsible for support should have full knowledge of which fields of the master data should be filled and with which value, to get the desired system behavior.

My recommendation is to prepare Excel sheets for each type and variants of master data (Customer, Material, Vendor and so on) and to specify how to fill mandatory and express fields. I suggest splitting customer master data by account group and material master data by material type.

Yes, that's a lot of work, but very useful indeed.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (0)