cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in FCC at receiver file adapter ( inputs needed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on a file to proxy synchronous sceanrio. sender side as well as the receiver side , am doing the FCC.

I am able to pick up the file in my XI, am creating the required data in proxy and in response also , am getting the specified output but am not able to convert the required XML in the txt file at the receiver FCC.

I have gone through all the blogs related to receiver FCC , have implemented as suggested by them but all in vain.

Today it self, I came to know that , with File adapter it is not possible to have synchronous communication.

Is it right that File adapter it is not possible to have synchronous communication ?

In that case , have to go for 2 asynchronous sceanrios.

File to proxy

and

Proxy to XI

I need the valuable inputs from all of you.

Thanks

Veeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Today it self, I came to know that , with File adapter it is not possible to have synchronous communication.

Me too

I am working on a file to proxy synchronous sceanrio
Is it right that File adapter it is not possible to have synchronous communication ?

we can have sync communication with file adapter in Sender mode, that too without BPM! In Receiver mode FILE still does not support SYNC communication.

Just search SDN for RequestResponseBean, a good wiki is available for the same.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

In my proxy, have wriiten code to create service entry, only in case of errors , just five fields have to be passed to XI and then have to ftp to the required location using FCC at the receiver side.

so, if i go for 2 asynchronous scenario then,

File to proxy will be ok----- works fine

Proxy to file; IN this case, only errors fields need to be passed to the specified location in txt form via XI.

do I need to work wz the same proxy code which i have used to create the service entry, or how my input strcture to XI will be?

Please help in this.

Thanks

Veeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Viru,

Its not possible to have sync communication using File and Jms Adapters. To achieve this, we have to go for sync-Async/Async-sync bridge with out BPM/with BPM.

or

In that case , have to go for 2 asynchronous sceanrios.

As you said, if its possible to go for two async scenarios(according to your req), then it would be the better opion to go for..!!

Regards,

Swetha.